Stafford Lions (ELO)
Scholarships are available! Sign up for the free Whole Child Access Pass to be eligible.
How to sign up:
- Sign up for a Tacoma Whole Child Access Pass. It’s FREE and in addition to providing access to these after school programs, it also gets you great discounts around town. If you are currently qualified for free and reduced lunch, then you’ll automatically be qualified for scholarships with Metro Parks Tacoma.
- Complete your registration for your session by clicking the Register Now button for the session you’d like to register for.
- Still have questions? You can speak with our YMCA Lead.
The WHOLE CHILD ACCESS PASS provides all Tacoma Public Schools (TPS) students and their families’ special opportunities and negotiated rates for a variety of Metro Parks Tacoma’s (MPT) programs, facilities and attractions. Through a collaborative approach, the agencies are working to reduce registration barriers and enhance awareness of out-of-school time experiences that aid in Whole Child development for all TPS students.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS & PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Enhanced access to afterschool sports leagues and art, dance, nature and fitness clubs located within school facilities.
- Preferred Customer status gives access to select classes, camps, and attractions at discounted rates.
- Early park entrance into a variety of attractions on identified date.
- Special promotions with other local public museums, attractions and services within Pierce County
- Enhanced communication channels to connect students with these special out-of-school time development opportunities designed to complement the Whole Child approach to student development
It's easy to sign up:
- Download and complete the Whole Child Access Pass Flyer (English Español Russian Tagalog Vietnamese)
- Submit the form to your child's school office.
- Students will be issued a card by Metro Parks Tacoma that will identify them as a Whole Child Access Pass holder.
- Start saving money with Access Pass special offers
Note: After submitting your form it could take up to three weeks to receive your pass. (Read the FAQ for more info.)
For more information go to: MetroParksTacoma.org/WholeChild Or call: (253) 305-1022